Parque Nacional El Imposible
Early tomorrow, I am off to El Salvador, a country where you can buy a
barreta before breakfast. I am meeting up with Claes, a Swedish guy I
met last night, in a small town next to the park called Tacuba. From
there, we are going to hike in Parque Nacional El Imposible, and camp
there. Tent rental is US$7. The national currecy is US dollars, so I
have to change my fistfull of Guatemalan Quetzales. The write-up on El
Salvador in my guidebook makes it sound terrific, so I am really
looking forward to going. Claes left for there today, and so I get to
find my own way, which sounds like it will be pretty easy, but I will
tell you how that goes later.
For now, I am off to the local bar to meet Hardy, the German dude who
is trying to get it on with a Guatemalan girl at a bar called Mono
Loco.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home