Wednesday, November 29, 2006

One day away

Well, actually it is two days until I arrive in Guatemala, but one day until I leave. My flying time includes a lot of waiting around, and for a 7 hour flight, it will take me 14 hours to get to Guatemala City. I fly from Vancouver at 8:30 pm on November 30, and arrive in Guatemala City at 12:30 pm (2 hours ahead) on December 1.
Initial plans while I am gone include studying Spanish in a small town and staying with a host family while I do that. Climb at least one volcano. And that is it. I have some ideas, but will leave plans open and take opportunities as they come. I will have about 10 days to see some sights, and then I will be off to California for some climbing at Joshua Tree. I will be back on January 8.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home